- follow the advice of your local public health authority
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol) or an approved non-alcohol based hand sanitizer, if soap and water are not available
- try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- cough and sneeze into your sleeve and not your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice physical distancing of 1.5 meters.
- avoid non-essential community and cultural gatherings and keep a physical distance between each other (approximately 2 meters)
Symptoms of COVID-19 may be very mild or more serious and may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to the virus. The most common symptoms include:
- Difficulty breathing
If you have symptoms
- Isolate at home to avoid spreading illness to others.
- Avoid visits with older adults, elders, or those with medical conditions. They are at higher risk of developing serious illness.
- Call ahead before you visit a health care professional or call your local public health authority.
- If your symptoms get worse, contact our Staff, health provider or public health authority right away, and follow their instructions.
For more information on COVID-19,
Office Line : 04367416
Cellphone : +252615150522